PsychEDU Africa is a non-governmental organization made up of youth from diverse backgrounds and professions, working towards mental health advocacy, education and health promotion. Our core mandate is to maximize potential through education based on psychological research and clinical outcomes. In the long term, we seek to establish a research and training hub to intensify mental health education and health promotion across Africa. We seek to work diligently to enhance the capacity of attaining goal 3 of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (Good health and wellbeing).
Vision: Our vision is to be a top-notch African organization in health promotion through psychological education.
Mission: Our mission is to maximize potential through education based on psychological research and clinical outcomes.
1. To contribute towards the improvement of overall health of individuals by offering education on psychological disorders and chronic non-communicable diseases and their impact.
2. To empower people with knowledge to enable them make informed choices with respect to their lifestyle and health in general.
3. To emphasize prevention over treatment
4. To offer education on mental health issues to corporate institutions in order to create a health friendly environment to enhance productivity
5. To inform the populace on psychological research findings