Light for Children
Leading vulnerable persons and communities to overcome development challenges in a world of hope and tolerance
1. To increase adolescent personal safety skills to prevent sexual abuse
2. To increase support provided to adolescents by the government in the areas of health and education
3. To assist national efforts aimed at improving the socio-economic and health status of the populace.
4. To contribute to national efforts at reducing infectious diseases, including TB, and their effects on Ghanaians through behaviour change communication, care and support for infected and affected persons.
5. To provide technical support and service to local government authorities and the private sector on issues relating to the capacity development in environmental issues, agriculture, natural resources, health, education, water and sanitation.
6. To contribute to policy enhancement and good governance at local and national levels for the fulfilment of the rights of children.