Make a Difference Youth Charity Network, Ghana
Make a Difference Youth Charity Network, Ghana is a youth led non-governmental organization made up of volunteering youth across the country.
To become a youth volunteering network that provides a platform for the youth to learn, socialize, and successfully channel their youthful energies into charitable and socially profitable causes.
• Improve the quality of education by carrying out educational activities/projects that will educate, Inform and entertain. Thereby reducing the rates of school drop outs and making learning fun.
• Advocate on Human rights, Personal, General and Environmental Health, Road safety, Reproductive Health rights, HIV and other forms by partnering with appropriate agencies.
• Empower the needy, disaster struck and deprived in society by the provision of basic amenities like food, shelter, clothing, and educational materials etc. from donations and organized fund raising projects.
• Partner in the moral upbringing of the youth by organizing free counseling and guidance seminars
* Donating educational materials, clothes, etc to deprived schools
* Organize educational programs and projects that improve the quality of education within Northern Ghana.
*Organize free counseling service seminars